A One Night Stand – cancellation policy
Cancellations more than four weeks prior to the event will be refunded in full. Cancellations within four weeks of the event will only be refunded if the table can be on sold.
Gift cards terms & conditions
This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise sold at any participating retailer at The Tannery and may not be redeemed for cash.
Click here to view our list of participating retailers.
- Purchase or use of the Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Gift Card credit will expire 24 months following the date of purchase. After the Gift Card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited. Click here to check your balance and find out your expiry date on your Gift Card.
- The Gift Card can be loaded with any value between $10 and $1,000.
- The Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Any unused balance will not be refunded to the holder on presentation of the card or transferred to a new Gift Card.
- The bearer of the Gift Card may use the Gift Card to make purchases of goods/services from any participating retailers at The Tannery, including Cassels and Sons hospitality outlets; The Brewery, Blue Smoke and The Woolston Market. The Gift Card may not be used for any other purpose.
- Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- The Gift Card should be held in a secure place, as any person holding the Gift Card may be able to use its value to make purchases.
- Gift Cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- The Tannery is not a party to any purchase contract using the Gift Card and is not liable for and make no warranty regarding the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the Gift Card. If you have a dispute about the goods or services, you must resolve the dispute with the retailer where you purchased them.
- If you wish to return goods to the retailer you purchased them from with your Gift Card it is not possible to reimburse funds to the Gift Card. The retailer will need to provide a refund or credit subject to the terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made at the store.
- The bearer of a Gift Card may not consolidate the balances of several Gift Cards onto a new Gift Card.
- The Tannery reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason at any time without notice. If this occurs the balance on all valid Gift Cards will be refunded to the holder on presentation of the card.
- The Tannery may vary these terms and conditions from time to time by displaying a notice of change on our website and at each place the Gift Card is sold.
- Your Gift Card may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstances.
- In some cases, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information from you. We will comply with all privacy laws and rules of confidentiality that apply to us. We may make enquiries about any personal information that you provide to us in order to check the accuracy of the information.
Refunds and returns (gift cards)
- By placing an order for purchase of Gift Cards via this Website (“Order”) you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website www.thetannery.co.nz/giftcards. Your Order will be submitted by completing payment details and indicating your acceptance by activating the “Pay for Order” button. Orders will be deemed to have been received by Annex Developments Ltd at the time Annex Developments Ltd sends an Order Confirmation to your nominated email address.
- Each Order (once accepted) represents a separate Agreement incorporating the terms of that Order.
- Annex Developments Ltd reserves the right to cancel any Order without notice for any reason.
- In the event of a cancelled Order, any payments processed by Annex Developments Ltd will be promptly refunded.
- Customers who wish to cancel an Order should call 0800 4 TANNERY
- You acknowledge that the Internet can be an unstable and, sometimes, insecure marketplace. At times the Website may not be available, or Orders may not be processed or may not be accepted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances Annex Developments Ltd accepts no responsibility. Annex Developments Ltd does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you
transmit to us, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and Annex Developments Ltd is not responsible while such information is in transit.
- Payment for online orders is to be made by American Express, Visa or MasterCard only. You may provide your nominated credit card details during the purchase process described on the Website.
- Once you click on “Pay For Order”, Annex Developments Ltd will process payment for your Order, plus any delivery charges and Service Fees as itemised on the final screen where you indicate your acceptance of this contract (Total Amount), using your nominated credit card (American Express, Visa or MasterCard) and a payment gateway.
- You authorise Annex Developments Ltd to debit the Total Amount from your nominated credit card.
- If your nominated credit card is declined by your financial institution, your Order will not proceed. You will be notified of this during your transaction.
- Annex Developments Ltd may decide at any time not to accept payment from you by credit card for any reason. If we decline to accept payment, we will not process the Order and may not contact you to inform you that your Order will not be, or has not been, processed.
- All deliveries of Gift Cards purchased online will be made via NZ Post. Any issues regarding delivery of Gift Cards ordered via www.thetannery.co.nz/giftcards should be referred to The Tannery directly, via [email protected]
- Annex Developments Ltd will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to delay in delivery.
- Subject to payment, property and risk in the Gift Cards passes to you upon dispatch of the Gift Cards to your nominated delivery address.
- Gift Cards become subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use upon activation. These terms and conditions are set out in full below.