Wools Yarn and Fibre is a shop co operatively run by members of the Canterbury Area of the NZ Spinning, Weaving and Woolcraft Society Inc.
Suppliers of high quality locally handcrafted articles in natural fibres, including:
- Creative knitwear – baby wear – jerseys (adults and children’s) -scarves, shawls, socks, gloves
- Dyed fibre. – pure wool, wool/silk and alpaca for spinning and felting
- Felting. – scarves, shawls/wraps, vests, bags
- Fleeces. – locally grown in a variety of natural colours
- Handspun yarn. – wool, wool/silk and alpaca in natural colours and dyed. Sold in individual skeins and jersey quantities.
- Handwoven articles – scarves, wraps, jackets, capes, bags, soft toys.
- 03 381 2121